Victor "virusman" Babenko
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/28/2016
- Last connection: 04/17/2019
- NWN:EE Public Bugs (Bug Closer, Copier, Viewer, 06/01/2018)
Reported issues: 45
- 12:15 PM NWN:EE Public Bugs Bug #40418: Neverwinter Nights Toolset 220.127.116.11 (8186) - Build Module Feedback
- Thank you! While there are things that are more difficult at this moment (i.e. identifying resources used within scri...
- 11:52 AM NWN:EE Public Bugs Feature #40447: feature request: version emulation -or- disable version check
- The main issue is that the protocol changes are not compatible with other versions, so older or newer versions of the...
- 02:12 AM NWN:EE Public Bugs Bug #40418: Neverwinter Nights Toolset 18.104.22.168 (8186) - Build Module Feedback
- Thank you!
Is this a regression from the previous toolset? Does the release version of the toolset not produce these...
- 02:09 AM NWN:EE Public Bugs Bug #40414: (Windows) NWN:EE Aurora toolset should not be crashing
- Are you using the latest driver from Nvidia? Try downgrading to a version from February or January. There is a known ...
- 02:01 AM NWN:EE Public Bugs Bug #40386: [Toolset 22.214.171.124] Access Violation when clicking on any object in an area.
- 03:38 PM NWN:EE Public Bugs Bug #34175: -userDirectory option not honored, related quirks
- Toolset will pass -userdirectory when launching nwmain via Test Module in future builds.
- 06:42 PM NWN:EE Public Bugs Bug #40015: Toolset Access Violations
- Does the same content open in 1.69 or earlier versions of EE?
Could you upload the module (ideally, only the areas/c...
- 12:22 AM NWN:EE Public Bugs Bug #39928: Toolset access violation when closing script editor (v8186)
- Does this happen with any module and any script? If you create a new module and then create a new script in it, does ...
- 02:45 AM NWN:EE Public Bugs Bug #38380 (Submitted): Toolset music - no music playing in toolset
This has already been fixed for the next build.
- 02:40 AM NWN:EE Public Bugs Bug #38573: Toolset [Area Export Issue]
- Are you sure you’re using the same haks in both modules? This looks like a missing tileset/hak.
Also available in: Atom