[Toolset 18.104.22.168] Access Violation when clicking on any object in an area.
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - Next Update||Category:||Tool-set general|
Steps to reproduce:
Have 'Open Areas in Tabs' enabled.
1) Create a new module + area
2) Add an object to area 1
3) Create another area
4) Open both areas if they aren't yet
5) Close area 2
6) Click on the object in area 1 and get an access violation.
7) Open area 2 again and click on the object in area 1 again, no access violation
Closing area 1 and opening it again also results in no access violations
#1 Updated by Bill Harper about 2 months ago
- Status changed from New to Submitted
Internal Report #40386
Hi, thanks for the quick report and sorry we missed this one! I confirmed the issue and got it filed. We'll get this fixed for the next update. For now, you can work around it by closing and re-opening the area w/ the placed object. Thanks again!