You should only get one Dragon Helm from the well in the Windspear Hills dungeon
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||10/21/2018|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - Next Update|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 18.104.22.168|
1. Load the attached save.
2. Go to the winch on the west.
3. When I interact with it, I get another Dragon Helm even though I already used it before (I already have a Dragon Helm in my main character's inventory). Every time I interact with the winch, a new air elemental, two earth golems and a stone golem are spawning, so this way the player can farm unlimited experience points and can get an infinite number of Dragon Helms. I think this is not intented and you should only be able to use the winch once and get one dragon helmet and spawn just one set of enemies.
Internal report: #39251
#1 Updated by Max Mustermann 8 months ago
Edit: Using the winch again only spawns one air elemental, no new golems.
I think I also know the reason for the bug: When I first interacted with the winch and got the first helmet, I ran away before the air elemental spawned. This way, the winch didn't get deactivated (it only seems to get deactivated after the elemental has spawned). I think the winch should get deactivated after you got the Dragon Helm, not after the elemental spawns.
#4 Updated by Anders Svensson 7 months ago
- Subject changed from Baldur's Gate 2: You should only get one Dragon Helm from the well in the Windspear Hills dungeon to You should only get one Dragon Helm from the well in the Windspear Hills dungeon
- Status changed from Submitted to Closed - Fixed
- Target version set to Next Update
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Fixed in version 22.214.171.124.