Odd behavior when combining switching out party members/quick-load
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||09/04/2018|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - Next Update|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 184.108.40.206|
1. Approach Coran.
2. Agree to have him join party (1-1) and end dialogue.
3. When the "Remove Party Members" screen comes up, push "L" for quick-load (= save loads).
4. BACK TO THE FUTURE!
4. Remove any character other than Coran.
5. End up with Coran in your party before you talked to him (but unselectable).
I assume this is going to be the same with every companion that you can add, but this one's how I found it.
Probably one option would be to disable quick-load during member removal - the same you can't load during dialogues, etc.
Internal report #38644
#1 Updated by Richard Hilton about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Needs More Info
Step 3 does nothing when I try this, nothing is loaded and someone has to be removed from the party. Could you advise what device this is for (including Windows, Mac, Linux), and also if you have anything like custom UI or other mods.