Edwin loses bonus spell from ring of wizardry after reloading quicksaved game
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||09/01/2018|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - Next Update|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 18.104.22.168|
Steps to reproduce:
1. Get Edwin into your party, equip him with ring of wizardry (ring can be found on bottom part of map where Friendly arms inn located).
2. Remove all memorized spells and memorize "Armor" spell and five "Color Spray" spells.
4. Cast one of memorized color spray's and quick save game.
5. Quick load saved game and press W to open spellbook.
Screenshot of lost spell attached
Internal report #38737
#3 Updated by Richard Hilton 12 months ago
- Status changed from Submitted to Closed - Fixed
Fixed in version 22.214.171.124
n.b. doubling of spells will now be treated before any additional spells. This means Edwin would have 5 (2 doubled plus 1) spell slots available regardless of rest/load situation and not 6 (2 plus 1, all doubled)