Adoy's Enclave should be accessible from the north (AR4000)
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||08/28/2018|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - Next Update|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 126.96.36.199|
1) Create a new game with Abdel Pregen
2) Console in C:MoveToArea("AR4000")
3) Press Ctrl+Space and click Explore
4) Reveal Adoy's Enclave using C:Eval('RevealAreaOnMap("OH2000")')
5) Ctrl+J to 765.3815
6) Click the southern border to leave the area
Adoy's Enclave says that it is unreachable.
Adoy's Enclave should be accessible from AR4000.
Internal report #38558
When moving west from AR3700 two areas are unlocked. So this change would be consistent with behavior seen on some other maps.
#2 Updated by Martin Vondracek 10 months ago
- File 20180829191632_1.jpg added
Keith Marshall wrote:
Try accessing it by coming from the south.
Do you mean from some location I don't have yet in my map (screenshot attached)?
Anyway most of the information on the internet mention to reach it from Firewine Bridge.
#3 Updated by Keith Marshall 10 months ago
- Subject changed from Adoy's Enclave is unreachable to Adoy's Enclave should be accessible from AR4000
- Description updated (diff)
For your map access it by traveling north from the Valley of the Tombs (AR5000). You may need to travel east from the Nashkel Mines a few times for that map to become unlocked to you.
The map got changed from the version you are running to the current version of the game. That won't affect your game since the map is locked in for you, but I have changed your ticket to reflect the issue as it relates to the current version of the game.