In-game character sprites should not be radically discolored
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||05/11/2018|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 188.8.131.52|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 184.108.40.206|
- Start a new game with Abdel in BG:EE v2.5
- Walk around Candlekeep and observe the coloration of various NPC sprites
- Close the game
- Repeat the first two steps in BG:EE v1.3
Some character sprites (Tutor, Gatewarden, Hull, Gorion, etc.) in BG:EE 2.5 appear to be radically discolored when compared to their v1.3 counterparts. In v2.5, the sprites appear to be darker and more desaturated, and there are also other differences in coloration.
Please see attached image for comparison.
The coloration of the character sprites in v2.5 should be identical to the ones in v1.3.
Internal report: #15944
#2 Updated by Anders Svensson over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Submitted to Closed - Fixed
- Target version set to Next Update
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Fixed in version 220.127.116.11. All uniforms, with the exception of the Flaming Fist, have been removed completely. Flaming Fist remains to match SoD.