Opening container in inventory should not cause game to crash
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||03/07/2018|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 188.8.131.52|
|Found In Version:||184.108.40.206|
When trying to add item to the well at Boareskyr Bridge, game crashes if opening a container in inventory (bag of holding, scroll case, etc).
1. Interact with well, select option 4 to put item in well.
2. Interact with well again to bring up inventory windows.
3. Long tap on container in character inventory on the right-hand side of screen.
4. Select Open Container button.
Internal report #35868
#1 Updated by Richard Hilton almost 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Opening container in inventory should not cause game to crash (iOS v. 220.127.116.11) to Opening container in inventory should not cause game to crash
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Submitted
Removing iOS tag as affects other platforms.