During “Ancient Menhirs” quest, a ghost should appear so the quest can be completed
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Found In Version:||220.127.116.11|
1. Load the attached save “beforequest”
2. Talk to the NPC called Prin to start the quest
3. Find the menhirs around the map (See attached picture)
4. Tapping the menhir number 4 (see attached picture) summons a stone golem, however it does not activate the quest objective
5. Activating all menhirs should summon a ghost NPC essential to complete the quest
6. Since menhir number 4 cannot be activated, the ghost isn’t summoned and the quest cannot be completed
Internal report #35791
iPad Air 1, iOS 11.2.6
Siege of Dragonspear v18.104.22.168
Also attached another save game file “afterquest” where I have progressed through the quest but couldn’t complete it.
#1 Updated by Richard Hilton 11 months ago
As a workaround, try recruiting e.g. Safana before speaking to the Menhir in question and having her sing instead. Or increasing your charisma to 16+.
Affected menhirs are the two where creatures are summoned (golem nearest Baeloth's fighting pit, and wraith near Prin)