Screen should scroll over properly when doing the "Garrick and Silke encounter"
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||12/08/2017|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 22.214.171.124|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 2.5.10|
- Go to Beregost
- Meet up with Garrick
- Tell him you wish to help Silke
- If you agree to this request Garrick will walk you over to Silke but the screen does not properly follow your characters and stays at the spot where you met Garrick
If you agree to help Garrick with Silke and when Garrick moves you over to Silke, the screen should be following your characters at the same time
Internal report: #34209
#2 Updated by Anders Svensson almost 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Baldur's Gate - screen does not scroll over properly when doing the "Garrick and Silke encounter" to Screen should scroll over properly when doing the "Garrick and Silke encounter"
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Submitted