Party members should not gain an extra XP boost when the protagonist exceeds a specific XP threshold
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 18.104.22.168|
1. Start a new SoA game with the Abdel pregen
2. Select Abdel and use console: C:SetCurrentXP(123000)
3. Get Jaheira's cell key from the table in the side room at X=3110, Y=2825
4. Move to Jaheira and use dialog options 5, 4 - (open cell door) - 1 to let her join
5. Note Jaheira's XP in the Record Screen (45000 XP per class)
6. Move to Minsc's cell and use dialog options 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2 to let him join
Jaheira's XP jumped from 45000 to 62500 per class.
Jaheira's XP should have increased only marginally from the 3000 party-wide XP by letting Minsc join.
Jaheira's XP boost is triggered when protagonist reaches 125000 XP. It's my understanding that XP adjustment is checked only once, immediately after an NPC joins the party.
Internal report: #34024