Advanced AI should work properly
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||10/01/2017|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 188.8.131.52|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 184.108.40.206|
1. Start a new game.
2. Choose whatever class/kit you prefer.
3. Navigate to: Record Screen -> Customize -> Script -> Advanced AI.
4. Make sure the option Attack Enemies is enabled. Return to the main screen and turn on party AI.
5. Go to the Candlekeep Storehouse and enter the building.
6. Let the AI handle the combat with the rats.
After your character has killed one rat, he/she stands still. He/she doesn't move anymore, doesn't respond to the enemies that are attacking him/her. You're forced to select him/her and choose the next target.
After your character has killed one rat, he/she should attack the other rats (because they are on sight and the option "Attack Enemies" is enabled).
Internal report #33135
#9 Updated by Luke 93 over 1 year ago
Richard Hilton wrote:
Fixed in build v220.127.116.11
Are you sure this is fixed?
It seems that now this is issue is intermittent (i.e., sometimes characters stop, sometimes they choose another target....)
Easily observed during the first challenge in the pocket plane (BG2:EE v18.104.22.168 beta).