[Windows] M'Khiin not appearing in camp in Chapter 9
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||08/29/2017|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 184.108.40.206|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 220.127.116.11|
Start a new SOD and play up through Chapter 9,
1. Save M'Khiin from Baeloth and ask her to wait in the camp.
2. Go the southwestern corner and verify M'Khiin is there.
3. Complete Chapter 8 by talking to Caelar at the bridge after it has been blown up.
4. Start Chapter 9 in the camp. M'Khiin is nowhere to be found on the map.
or load the attached savegame which is in chapter 8 where the last thing to do is talk to Caelar at the bridge just north of the current party location.
1. M'Khiin is already in the camp.
2. Complete Chapter 8 by talking to Caelar at the bridge after it has been blown up.
3. Start Chapter 9 in the camp. M'Khiin is nowhere to be found on the map.
M'Khiin is not in the camp.
M'Khiin should be in the camp.
Internal report #24019
Gate70 says this is related to internal report 24019. There is a workaround of entering this string in the clua console before leaving the Coast Way Crossing: