Auto-pause on "Enemy Sighted" should trigger on all appropriate occasions
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||08/15/2017|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 220.127.116.11|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 18.104.22.168|
1. Start a new BG:EE game.
2. Go to Options -> Gameplay -> Auto-Pause, check the box next to "Enemy Sighted"
3. Click Done -> Done -> Return to game
4. Talk with Jondalar in Candlekeep (x = 4099, y = 1335)
5. Finish dialogue - observe the fight will not trigger pause.
6. Attack the Jondalar to finish the fight.
7. Enter The Storehouse nearby, observe the fight will not trigger the pause as well.
8. Leave storehouse and attack Reever outside. The pause will trigger
Auto-pause didn't trgger in Jondalar fight and rats fight, but trigger in other situations.
Auto-pause should trigger during fight with Jondalar and the fight with rats.
Internal report #32613
The same happens on other occasions where enemies are seen instantly after entering the area, as well, for example when going cellars in tutorial or when entering a spider-infested house in Beregost. I don't know why it doesn't trigger with the fight with Jondalar, as it trigger correctly in fights with assassins, Belt in tutorial or Marl in Beregost, where the friendly NPC changes to an enemy as a result of a dialogue, but it may be related with the fact that the fight with Jondalar is accompanied with an archer that wasn't there before.
#3 Updated by Anders Svensson almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Submitted to Closed - Fixed
- Target version set to Next Update
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Fixed in version 22.214.171.124 when you enter areas. Jondalar and Erik are scripted to turn "GOODBUTRED" instead of turning hostile and that doesn't trigger the auto-pause.