All Shapeshift abilities "Magic Item" animal paw icons should not be dispelable.
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||08/05/2017|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 188.8.131.52|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 184.108.40.206|
1: Start A new game as a Druid
2: use the code C:CreateItem("SCRL1E", 10) to give yourself 10 Dispel magic scrolls.
3: Use Ctrl+Space to level yourself up to lvl 7+
4: Use Ctrl+Q to take control of 'Firebead Elvenhair'
5: Give the Dispel magic scrolls to Firebead.
6: Get the Druid to cast a Shapeshift ablity; EG: Wolf
7: looking at the quick weapon slots you can see Paws for the wolf shown (Image 1)
8: Get Firebead to cast Dispel magic a few times on the Druid.
9: After each cast look at the paw weapon icons.
Shapeshifting weapons, the paws, are able to be dispelled. (Image 2)
Shapeshifted paws or similar should not be dispelable.
Internal report #34434 (BG:EE), #34435 (SoD). BGII:EE and IWD:EE have expected state.
- Due to the ability to save or something you have to dispel a few times for it to take effect.
- Assume also same issue with SOD and BG2EE
- Save Attached includes a new game with the steps upto step 5 already done.
- Images attached to show what im referring to.
- This effects all shape changing abilities.
- Im sure it effects other items but the code for the paws of the wolf and bears are.
- WOLFM, BRBLP and BRBRP.
- This will also effect Polymorph spells and Avenger druid, werewolf shape change abilities.
- I assume it also effects icons from spells like Shillelagh, however I assume those kinds of spells are supposed to be dispelled. Its just the shape change abilities they are not supposed to.