Rasaad's dialogue after meeting brother should fire
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||03/03/2017|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 22.214.171.124|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 126.96.36.199|
- Load the attached save game.
- Move towards the group of people.
- Answer ( 3 > 1 > 1 > 1 ) in dialogue with Gamaz.
- Kill ( Ctrl-Y ) the hostiles.
- Wait for Rasaad to start a dialogue.
Rasaad doesn't start a dialogue.
Rasaad starts a dialogue with "Forgive me, my friend. I thought my brother dead and never imagined he had joined the Dark Moon cult." (string 28835)
Looks like the Global 'RASSAD_GAMAZ' is not set to 1 anywhere in the game files. This global needs to be set to 1, to set RASAAD_CDEV Locals variable to 3, which will then trigger the dialogue.
Internal report #30637.