Dialogue with Female Commoner should not give NO VALID REPLIES OR LINKS
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||09/02/2016|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 22.214.171.124|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 126.96.36.199|
- Start a new game with the Abdel pre-gen.
- Set the global OublekBounty1 to 1 as if the Captain Brage quest has been completed:
- Spawn a Female Commoner:
- Talk with her until she says "I'm in no mood for the fair. How can they celebrate after that awful Brage did what he did? I knew that whole family! To think he was captain of the guard." (string 333)
You can only reply NO VALID REPLIES OR LINKS.
You can select End Dialogue.
FTOWNA.DLG, state 5. Need to add a second response for
GlobalGT("OublekBounty1","GLOBAL",0) that terminates the dialogue without the journal entry.
Internal report #30685.
#2 Updated by Anders Svensson over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from FTOWNA.DLG State 5 has no valid responses if Captain Brage quest is completed to Dialogue with Female Commoner should not give NO VALID REPLIES OR LINKS
- Description updated (diff)
When speaking to one of the Commoners that utilize FTOWNA.DLG (e.g., FTOWNA.CRE), there are 10 random states (not counting the "low rep" and "charmed" states) that can occur. Most states terminate the dialog immediately following the dialog state. State 5, however, has a single response that adds a journal entry on Captain Brage. This response has a trigger of GlobalLT("OublekBounty1","GLOBAL",1). There is no response for OublekBounty1 > 0. In this case, a NO VALID REPLIES OR LINKS error occurs.
Need to add a second response for GlobalGT("OublekBounty1","GLOBAL",0) that terminates the dialog without the journal entry.