Looters in Dragonspear Castle should become hostile or flee if attacked by player
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||07/02/2016|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 126.96.36.199|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 188.8.131.52|
- Load the attached save game.
- Use the nearby entrance.
- Move to [540.1060]
- Talk to the Flaming Fist Mercenary; select ( 2 > 1 )
- Attack any of the looters.
They do not turn hostile or flee when attacked.
They turn hostile or flee when attacked.
Internal report #24791.
#3 Updated by Anders Svensson over 3 years ago
- File 000000416-Castle_Looters.zip added
- Subject changed from Looters in Dragonspear Castle should become hostile if attacked by player to Looters in Dragonspear Castle should become hostile or flee if attacked by player
- Description updated (diff)
When you come into DragonSpear castle, go though Belegarm and meet the looters. You can talk to them and start the quest "spoils of war". But if you attack them they won't become violent. They just stay passively until you kill them. It seems wrong behavior.