[Pathfinding] Party members should not cancel movement if they are baulked by other party members
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Found In Version:|
1. Load the attached BG2 save.
2. From the Map Screen (M), locate the Temple of Oghma, yellow marker.
3. Click near the marker to relocate the camera.
4. From the Game Screen (G), click on the temple entrance so the party move towards it.
5. From the Map Screen, observe character progress.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 a couple of times if everybody reaches the temple.
One (Korgan) or two (+Yoshimo) characters stop moving when they get stuck behind other characters.
Party members should move to requested locations as expected.
Can also be seen moving to various points, e.g. to x3200 y400, but less likely to happen.
May be related to #11100 #11101 and #11229
Internal report: #11227