[SDD224] The game should not crash if you click an empty slot in the well bucket
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||06/06/2016|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 188.8.131.52|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 184.108.40.206|
- Load the attached save game.
- Click on the well and select ( 4 ) in the dialogue.
- Click on the well again to open it.
- Click on an empty slot in the well bucket.
The game crashes.
The game doesn't crash.
Internal report #24018.
#1 Updated by Anders Svensson over 3 years ago
- File 000000412-Well.zip added
- Subject changed from The crashing well - Windows 7 - IT verision - game crashes everytime. to [SDD224] The game should not crash if you click an empty slot in the well bucket
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Submitted
In the Bridgefort's map, there is the well where you can put golds or items in order to get some bonus.
If you click the option put an item, then you click the empity slot inside the well the game crashes everytime. This happened before the patch and still happens. Also the pop-up dialogue with the well doesn't come up as soon you click it, the put an item option. One time i clicked it and nothing happened, so i moved to the next chapter, Caelar was talking, the cut-scene dialogue, and the well dialogues poped up crashing the game.
There is no need to attach a file because this bug happens everytime.
This is another bug i guess, it doesn't happen everytime but often. If you remove M'Khiin from your party and you tell her to go to the camp, any camp so far, i had this bug more than once, sometimes she doesn't go there, or if she does go there, when you move chapter sometimes she doesn't follow the camp and she is lost for all the game.
Windows 7 pro - IT Version.