Exported Fighter Mage Cleric triple class should have the same hit points when imported
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||06/03/2016|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - Next Update|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 22.214.171.124|
1. Load the attached save.
2. Observe the lead character has 51hp.
3. From the Record screen (R), Click export, type a name and click Done.
4. Click the Options icon -> Quit Game -> Main Menu.
5. Click Single Player -> New Game -> Import -> Character File.
6. Click the exported
Triple1 character to highlight them, and click Done.
7. Click Appearance -> Done -> Done -> Name -> Done.
8. Click Venture Forth -> Done.
9. Observe the characters hit points.
The character has 56hp.
The character should have 51hp.
Internal report #23997
Maximum HP calculated for Multi-class characters is lower in Black Pits than in Main
1. Create new character as F/M/C in Black Pits with 18 CONS.
2. Add 500000 EXP to level to 8/9/8 with "Max HP on Level Up" enabled in options -> characted will have 83 HP
3. Export character from BP to character file and import in new Main Game
4. After import in main game character will have 93 HP (which seems to be correct: [(10+4)*8+(4+4)*9+(8+4)*8]/3 = 280/3 = 93.333 = 93)
Character HP in Black Pits is not calculated correctly with "Max HP on Level Up" for Multi-class characters.
Character HP in Black Pits is calculated in the same way as in Main Game.
#1 Updated by Richard Hilton over 3 years ago
- File 000000033-Triples.zip added
- Subject changed from Maximum HP calculated for Multi-class characters is lower in Black Pits than in Main to Exported Fighter Mage Cleric triple class should have the same hit points when imported
- Description updated (diff)
The import (or export) would appear to be at fault.
Exporting from BP and importing into a new BP game also shows 93hp.