[Rasaad] Sorrem should teleport with the party
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||05/27/2016|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 184.108.40.206|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 220.127.116.11|
- Load the attached save game.
- Enter the Blade and Stars.
- Go upstairs with Abdel but leave Rasaad at the bottom floor.
- Talk to Sorrem; select ( 1 > 1 > 1 > 1 > 3 )
Abdel and Rasaad are teleported to another area but Sorrem is not with them.
Abdel, Rasaad, and Sorrem are teleported to another area.
If you go back to the Blade and Stars Sorrem will behave as if the party were just teleported to AR1100.
Internal report #23975.
#1 Updated by Anders Svensson over 3 years ago
- File 900000119-Sorrem.zip added
- Subject changed from [Windows] Sorrem should teleport with the party when he says he'll meet you at the building to [Rasaad] Sorrem should teleport with the party when he says he'll meet you at the building
- Status changed from New to Submitted
- Found In Version changed from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
#2 Updated by Anders Svensson over 3 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
Initiate Rasaad's Quest
Talk to Sorrem and agree to meet him
Observed behavior: The party is teleported to SW baldur's gate outside the building, but Sorrem remains where he is. If you attempt to just break into the building the quest will not advance and the dark moon monks will not be there. If you go back to the blade and stars to talk to Sorrem he'll tell you "this is the building" and hand you a key. This allows the quest to proceed.
Expected behavior: Sorrem appears in SW Baldur's Gate after you agree to meet him.