Dialogue with Gorpel Hind should have visible responses
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||05/17/2016|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - Next Update|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 18.104.22.168|
1. Load the attached save.
2. Talk to Gorpel Hind at the bar.
Response options are not shown.
Response options should be shown.
Internal report #23646
According to a walkthrough, I should be able to tell Gorpel Hind of my adventures.
According to a walkthrough, then Gretek and his marauders of the Undermountain should show up after the dialog and start a fight.
I have included a screen capture image of what the frozen game looks like and the saved game at a point where one can begin the conversation with Gorpel Hind in the Helm and Cloak tavern.
#1 Updated by Richard Hilton over 3 years ago
- File 000007641-Gorpal Hind dialogue.zip added
- File Largest font.jpg added
- File Second largest font.jpg added
- File Third largest font.jpg added
- Subject changed from The dialog box with Gorpel Hind at the Helm and Cloak tavern in Baldur's Gate should have dialog options or an “End Dialog” button to Dialogue with Gorpel Hind should have visible responses
- Description updated (diff)
The dialogue choices can still be used (non-tablet) by pressing 1 or 2 but only of use when dialogue choices are known.
Removed individual files to store as a save folder.