[GoG] BG2EE should install the BG2EE manual rather than the BGEE manual
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/27/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 18.104.22.168|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 22.214.171.124|
1. Download the latest GoG Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition.
2. Once installed, click Windows -> All Apps
3. Select Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition [GOG.com] -> Manual
The manual is "Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition Mastering Melee & Magic".
The manual should be "Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition Mastering Melee & Magic".
Internal report #23188
Opening the file results in Baldur's Gate manual, not Baldur's Gate II
Same is seen when downloading the manual from GOG
1. Log into a GoG account which has purchased Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition.
2. Select Account.
3. Select Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition from the list of account games.
Manual to download it.
5. Once downloaded, open the download.
6. Observe the manual title.
Checking original report (below) as these steps result in the original BGIIEE manual for me:
The manual that comes with the game is for BGEE, not BG2EE.
Start -> All programs -> GOG.com -> Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition -> Documents -> Manual.
Note: All the bugs I'm reporting are based on the GOG installation.
#1 Updated by Richard Hilton about 3 years ago
- Subject changed from [Windows] BG2EE should install the BG2EE manual rather than the BGEE manual to [GoG] BG2EE should install the BG2EE manual rather than the BGEE manual
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Needs More Info
The BGIIEE GoG install adds the original BGIIEE manual in the stated location.
Downloading the enhanced edition from the goodies section sees the BGEE manual downloaded.
We can report on this basis, however I would like to check you are seeing what you originally reported as that is different.
#3 Updated by Alonso López about 3 years ago
Yes, I'm seeing what I reported. I think I also reported it to GOG and in the Beamdog forums, so maybe they had already fixed it by the time you checked it. In any case, I've already downloaded the right manual, so this particular issue is not a problem for me anymore. So yes, the current report is fine for me.