Imported player generated characters should not have their own Story Mode settings enabled
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/17/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 126.96.36.199|
|Found In Version:|
- Extract the attached Tintop character to your characters folder.
- Start a new SoD game and import Tintop.
- Select Normal difficulty, and start the game.
- Skip the opening cutscene (Esc) and respond to Imoen (3).
- Wait for 6 seconds
- Force-kill Tintop (Ctrl/Y).
Tintop has Story Mode active and cannot be killed.
Imported characters should not have Story Mode active unless the game is set to Story Mode.
Public report #22837
Character was exported while Story Mode was active.