Caelar should have her correct rare selection sounds
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/04/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 22.214.171.124|
|Found In Version:|
- Go to Options -> Sound, set the voice volume to 100%
- Start a new SoD game with Abdel
- Ctrl+K on Safana to make room for Caelar
- Ctrl+Space -> Travel to BD4700
- When the dialog begins, respond to Caelar so she joins the party: 2 > 1
- Click 9 times on Caelar's portrait to hear her normal selection sounds
- Click 4 more times on her portrait to hear her rare selection sounds
Caelar's 4 rare selection sounds are command sounds ("Agreed." - "At once!" - "Without fail." - "Trust me."). Her actual rare selection sounds are never heard.
You should hear Caelar's 4 rare selection sounds:
"For the glory of the Morninglord." - "What do you demand of a daughter of Argent?" - "I am an aasimar. A child of the heavens. You would do well to heed me." - "I... have... THE POWER!"
Internal report #22315
This is a continuation of ticket #21226: Caelar's sounds were only fixed in her creature files
BDCAELAR, but not in BDCAELA3.
Caelar's soundset can be looked up here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fuKwcsis5Y9IcR0Aucg17Uw0AnUV0T3Qi73g55t8MV8/edit#gid=13.