[SDD125] You should be able to tell Herod that Teleria has been dealt with (after she has left peacefully)
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/03/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 220.127.116.11|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 18.104.22.168|
- Load the attached save game.
- Talk to Teleria; select ( 1 > 4 > 1 > 3 > 1 )
- Open Adelia's inventory and put the Stone to Flesh scrolls in a Quick Item slot.
- Use the scrolls to unpetrify the statues.
- Jump ( Ctrl-J ) to [3042.1825]
- Talk to Herod.
You can't tell him Teleria has been dealt with.
You can tell him Teleria has been dealt with.
Internal report #22279
tcp001.You currently only have replies for if Teleria was killed:
- "I've returned, Herod. Teleria is dead. She was petrifying refugees for art, but I did my best to restore the victims." (string 43239)
- "I've returned, Herod. Teleria is dead. She was turning refugees into stone—their statues still stand to the northwest." (string 56622)
Replies are needed similar to the above that work if Teleria left the area peacefully.