You should not be able to hear pre-release voice-overs when the language is not English
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||03/28/2016|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 188.8.131.52|
|Found In Version:|
- Change the language to anything other than English, quit and restart the game
- Start a new SoD game
- Bring up one of Phossey's lines:
You hear Phossey's old voice-over that was removed prior to SoD's release. The SoD content in the non-English TLKs is out of date.
You should not hear Phossey's pre-release voice-over. The non-English TLKs should be up to date with the English TLK.
This bug affects thousands of strings. All the non-English TLKs have outdated sound references, quest and item texts are wrong or have placeholders, the female soundset 7 is incomplete, the credits contain misspelled voice actors etc.
Internal report #22028
#6 Updated by Filip Flechtner almost 2 years ago
- Subject changed from You should not be able to see pre-release content when the language is not English to You should not be able to hear pre-release voice-overs when the language is not English
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Submitted to Closed - Fixed
- Target version set to Next Update
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Fixed in v184.108.40.206, though the fix only resolved the problem of the outdated voice-overs, not the outdated text. I've updated the title accordingly.