[SDD200d] Forcing Wynan Hess Hostile should cause other Fort Dwellers to go hostile as well.
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||03/17/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 22.214.171.124|
|Found In Version:|
- Start a new SoD Game
- B->1->4->2 to jump to chapter 9 (Boarskyr Bridge)
- Skip Text Scroll and Cutscene
C:CreateItem("bdmisc51")to create the wardstone.
- Ctrl-J to [4400, 1250] by the Teleport Circle
- Ctrl-Y hostiles
- Use the Teleport Circle
- Respond to Khalid with all 1's.
- Move into the Room to the east of Khalid and talk with Wynan Hess, choose option 1 to trigger Spellstone.
- Move to the top of the stairs and Wynan Hess will trigger conversation.
C:CreateItem("bdscrl02")to create the Spell Scroll.
- Talk with Wynan Hess again.
- Choose Options 3, 3
- Wynan Hess goes Hostile but nothing else in the fort goes hostile.
- Non-hostile fort dwellers attack Wynan Hess, not you.
- Wynan Hess should cause the entire fort to go hostile on you if he goes agro because of your refusal to give up the spell scroll.
Internal report #21461