[MDD300b] You should not mention the Planetar Feather to Neera Twice.
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||03/09/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 126.96.36.199|
|Found In Version:|
1) Create a new game using Abdel pregen
2) Use Ctrl +B to advance to chapter 2
3) Say to Bence (1,e,e)
4) Console in C:MoveToArea("BD2000")
5) Console in C:ExploreArea()
6) Use CTRL+B to add wardstone to inventory (4,9,10)
7) Ctrl+J to 4370.1115 and click on portal.
8) Talk to Khalid (e,e,1,e,1,e,e,1,e,1,e)
9) Console in C:ExploreArea()
10) Walk to 1690.1160
11) Console in C:CreateItem("bdfeath")
11) Talk to Neera (1,1,e,1,e)
12) Confirm Neera joins group
13) Use the Portal to Exit the Fort with Neera in Party.
14) Neera Initiates Dialog, choose options (1,3,e,e,1,1)
- Choose options choose options (1,3,e,e)
- At this point you get Option "1" which is STRREF 36549 "I did find a feather from a planetar's wing", which is basically the same response you gave with the opening of the dialog (1, 3 both delt with the planetar wing you already had in inventory).
- Character should not speak about the same item twice.
Internal report #20814