(Area) BD0110 - Polys/search region for wall bit should be refined
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||01/24/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 220.127.116.11|
|Found In Version:|
- Start a new game with Abdel pregen and skip the intro.
- C:CreateItem("CLCK24") and have Abdel equip it.
- Under "O: Options" -> "Gameplay" make sure "Dither Always" is disabled.
- Jump to BD0110 and Explore() if not already explored.
- Jump to the point shown in the screenshot, just behind the wall above the stairs.
- You are not covered when standing behind the wall at a certain point. (BehindWall1.jpg)
- Carried spell effects "leak through" parts of the wall as shown in the screenshot. (BehindWall2.jpg)
You are completely covered when standing behind the wall, including any carried effects.
Internal report #18800
- Expand impassable search region behind the wall so that you can never stand in front of the baseline.
- Without modifying any of the baseline(s), expand the poly(s) of the wall an amount downwards so you do not get "visual leakage" of carried effects through the wall bottom.