Rhyte's Last Arrow +2 should have the same properties in BG:EE and SoD
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||02/21/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 220.127.116.11|
|Found In Version:|
- Start a new game in the BG:EE build with a Druid with at least 4 strength
- Open the inventory
- Try to equip the throwing axe, note that you cannot use it (correct)
- Do steps 1 to 4 in the SoD build
In the SoD build, your Druid can equip the axe. The axe is missing its opcode 319 in the SoD build because the binary commit of the file overrides the BG:EE patch.
Your Druid should not be able to equip the axe in the SoD build. The axe should have identical properties in the BG:EE and SoD build.
Internal report #19960
- AX1H06 is a BG1 resource. We can safely backport the SoD version to BG:EE because it is not used anywhere in the BG1 campaign.
- The BG:EE strrefs for the name and description are already in place. The only resources missing in the BG:EE build are the inventory icon IAX1H06.bam and the critcal hit effect BDRHYTE.spl. These files need to be ported as well.
- Additionally, SoD added proper ability strrefs for the axe to TOOLTIP.2da. These entries should be added to BG:EE as well:
AX1H06 15527 15529 -1