[Multiplayer] Game should not remain in cutscene if chapter 2 cutscene is skipped
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/15/2016|
|Classification:||A - Critical||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 22.214.171.124|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 126.96.36.199|
1. Load the attached multiplayer save.
2. Assign Yoshimo to a client device.
3. Exit North and travel to the Slums.
4. Respond to Gaelan Bayle (2, 1, 1, 2).
5. On arrival, respond to Gaelan Bayle again (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3, 2).
6. Skip the chapter text on host and client (Esc).
7. Host: Skip the chapter cutscene (Esc).
Host and Client are locked into cutscene and game has to be closed via Task Manager.
Cutscene should end and control returned to players.
Internal report #22780
Detected in v188.8.131.52