[Multiplayer] Storing the Coronation evidence in a scroll case should not restrict client dialogue to a fatal outcome
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/17/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 220.127.116.11|
|Found In Version:|
1. Load the attached multiplayer save.
2. Assign Halen to a client session.
3. Client: From the Inventory screen (I), drop the two notes onto Abdel's portrait.
4. Host: From the Inventory screen (I), place the two notes into the scroll case.
5. Host and Client: Return to the Game screen (G).
6. Client: Move north towards Sarevok at x600 y600.
7. Client: Click through the coronation dialogue (all Enter's).
7. Host: When the six doppelgangers have been revealed, pause the game (spacebar).
8. Kill the doppelgangers (Ctrl/Y), and unpause the game (spacebar).
9. Wait for the dialogue to be shown.
Host can see two valid responses but client only has one response.
Host and client should both see two responses.
Selecting the available client line leads to a second set of responses where the client is still missing a response. When this bug is experienced the only outcome is that the protagonist will be insta-killed and the game ends.
This happens when the notes are stored in a scroll case, either by the host or client.
Having the notes in inventory seems to work fine.
Screenshots attached with side-by-side client and host dialogue choices.
Internal Issue #22831