Aldoy's Enclave door should not spam text during fight against Ekandor.
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/22/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 184.108.40.206|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 220.127.116.11|
1. Load attached
Neera Adoy Door save.
3. Disable Party AI (A).
3. Walk east and speak to Adoy (3, 1, 1).
4. Respond to Ekandor (1).
5. Walk to the door at x1500 y900, leaving at least one enemy alive.
Repeated strref 28275 "The door is held shut by an unknown magical force".
This message should only be displayed if one tries to open the door.
Internal report #22986
Further Explanation: I was having trouble with the fight, so I kept my party near the door and exploited the brief bit during the cutscene where you can pause and issue a command before Ekandor starts talking. I was intending to pull the enemies one by one and fight them and this happened.
#1 Updated by Richard Hilton about 3 years ago
- File 000000069-Neera Adoy door.zip added
- Subject changed from Aldoy's Enclave door spams chat during fight against Ekandor. to Aldoy's Enclave door should not spam text during fight against Ekandor.
- Description updated (diff)
Added a save without the area loaded