The Adventurer's Guide should not contain errors or omissions
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/20/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 184.108.40.206|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 220.127.116.11|
- Open the Adventurer's Guide, and note it has the following errors/omissions.
1) On page 8, the Dexterity table has Hide in Shadows and Move Silently mixed up. These should exchange places because the MS table has HiS values and vice versa. (Referenced from the original BGII manual, and tested as well.)
2) On page 16, under the Wizard Slayer's Magic Resistance, it should add that starting from 20th level, the Wizard Slayer gains 5% Magic Resistance every even level and 1% Magic Resistance Every odd level. (from ToB Manual; tested in EE version)
3) On page 18, under the Archer's Marksmanship ability, it should add that from level 18, the growth rate is slowed down to every fifth level. (from ToB Manual; tested in EE version)
3) On page 22, it should say that Clerics gain a holy symbol at level 25, which gives the Cleric +1 Strength, +5% Magic Resistance, and the Cleric can memorize an additional 6th and 7th level spell.
4 a) On Page 26, it should say that Monks gain the following thieving abilities: Move Silently Find Traps, and Hide in Shadows, and gaining 10 points to distribute at each level beyond the first.
b) Under the Monk's Magic Resistance, it should add that this caps at 78%.
c) Under the Monk's Armor Class, it incorrectly says that the AC is improved by one point at every odd level. As per the table on page 147, it improves at every even level up to level 18, and then at every third level up to level 30, and finally every fifth level.
Corrected errors and omissions as above.
Internal reports #22939, #23034, #23035, #23036, and #23037.