The Adventurer's Guide should not contain omissions and errors
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/20/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 188.8.131.52|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 184.108.40.206|
- Open the Adventurer's Guide note that it has some omissions and errors.
1) The Paladin's Detect Evil information on page 20 incorrectly states "Three times per day, plus an additional time for every level in this class beyond the first". The Paladin starts with 4 uses at level one, so it should be "Four times per day, plus an additional time for every level in this class beyond the first".
2 a) On page 18, under the Stalker's Backstab ability, it should say you can only backstab with weapons allowed by the single-class Thief.
b) On page 28, under the Thief's Backstab ability, it should say you can only backstab with weapons allowed by the single-class Thief.
c) On page 41, under Stealth Skills, it should be mentioned that attacking with a melee weapon while stealthed or invisible (any class), you get a +4 bonus To Hit.
3) On page 13, under the Dwarf's Resilient ability, it reads "Dwarves receive a +2 bonus to Saving Throws vs. Paralysis/Poison/Death and Rod/Staff/Wand." This should also apply to Saving Throws vs. Spells.
4) On page 39, under Specialization and Mastery, there is no note of increased Speed Factor. This should be -1 Speed Factor at High Mastery, and -3 Speed Factor at Grand Mastery.
5) On page 153, at Thief level 36 on the table, it should say they get Set Trap 8/day. It currently says Set Trap 7/day.
6 a) On page 25, under the Bard's Weapons and Armor, it incorrectly says that the Bard has the same weapon restrictions as the Thief class. Bards should be able to use any weapon except Composite Longbow.
b) Under the Bard's Proficiency header, it should state they can be proficient in any fighting style.
7) On page 115, under "Melee or Ranged", the last sentence should say "Attacking with a melee weapon any creature that is not also wielding a melee weapon receives a +4 bonus to attack and damage rolls."
As it currently reads, it can incorrectly be interpreted as applying to ranged-to-ranged as well.
Corrected errors/omissions as above.
Internal reports #22936, #23028, #23029, #23030, #23031, #23032, and #23033.