Journal entry for "A Small Fortune!" should appear correctly in the journal
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/18/2016|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 188.8.131.52|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 184.108.40.206|
- Load the attached save game.
- Talk to Taerom Fuiruim; select ( 3 )
- Open the journal and try to expand the heading "An Offer From Taerom"
Nothing is shown when the heading is expanded.
Journal entry 27452 is shown:
A Small Fortune!
One lousy ankheg shell for 500 gold? I can't believe everyone isn't out hunting those giant bug monsters.
The heading disappears if you save and reload.
Internal report #23010.
#2 Updated by Anders Svensson over 3 years ago
- File 900000096-Taerom.zip added
- Subject changed from [Windows 10] A small fortune Journal entry not displaying correctly and dissapearing after loading. to Journal entry for "A Small Fortune!" should appear correctly in the journal
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Submitted
- Found In Version changed from Next Update to 220.127.116.11
As with Neera's journal entries, Bug #22822, after giving an Ankheg shell to Taerom I get the popup with the entry just fine. But it doesn't display anything when I try to expand the Journal entry. Also it disappeared completely after reload. I've been able to reproduce this bug and it happens every time. I'm attaching two save's "Quicksave-3" is after giving Taerom 2 shells, shows no journal entry whatsoever, there's an Ankheg shell in the table inside Kagain's shop if you want to try again. ""Quicksave" is just after giving Taerom said shell, entry displayed no text and now it isn't there at all.
No mods installed, brand new 2.1632 save and installation. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I'm playing BGEE through the SOD interface.