[SDD221e] M'Khiin should only be able to use Kruntur's Armor after choice is made
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/18/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 126.96.36.199|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 188.8.131.52|
- Load the attached save game.
- Click on the junk pile.
- Answer ( 1 > 1 > 1 > 1 > 2 > 3 ) in dialogue with Kruntur.
- Have Dynaheir click on the junk pile and pick up the robe and the armor.
- Open Dynaheir's inventory and identify the robe and the armor.
- Give the robe and armor to M'Khiin.
- Have M'Khiin try to equip both The Ghostdreamer's Robe and Kruntur's Armor.
M'Khiin can equip both The Ghostdreamer's Robe and Kruntur's Armor.
M'Khiin can only equip Kruntur's Armor.
schm10. When the reply "This armor is superior to any you have worn before. You must use it. Kruntur's bellowing is a small price to pay for what it offers." (string 52471) is selected only Kruntur's Armor should be usable.
Internal report #22889.
#4 Updated by Anders Svensson over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from M'khiin's choice - Warrior or Shaman to [SDD221e] M'Khiin should only be able to use Kruntur's Armor after choice is made
- Description updated (diff)
Yesterday I was faced with the choice of "Shaman or Warrior" for M'khiin when we found the hidden cache of goodies in Dragonspear. I played around with both options quite a bit, and one of all the conversation options actually left me with BOTH the usable armor and robe.
I presume that this is a bug as the intention is to get either a working armor or robe, not both (tough choices and all that).
Afraid I don't have a save for this, but I do remember I never let her make a choice, but avoided the discussion quite early in the conversation which let me use both.
If this is intended it's a rather poor design, as avoiding a conversation shouldn't be the best way forward ;)
Sorry for not having a more detailed step by step report, but I was enjoying the game too much last night!