Going back during Dual class to thief should not allow unlimited skill points
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/17/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 220.127.116.11|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 18.104.22.168|
- Load the attached save game.
- Open Nagarue's Character Record and select Dual Class.
- Select Class > Thief > Done.
- Select Skills.
- Spend the proficiency points on any weapon type.
- Put 40 points into the Pick Pockets skill and click Done.
- Select Back > Skills.
Your Pick Pockets skill is 40 and you can spend an additional 40 skill points.
Your Pick Pockets skill is 0 and you can spend 40 skill points.
Internal report #22892.
#7 Updated by Anders Svensson over 3 years ago
- File 000000029-Level 2 before dual class.zip added
- Subject changed from Proficincies gone after canceled dual class. to Dual class into thief should not allow unlimited skill points
- Description updated (diff)
I have managed to reproduce a bug and here is how with more detail. Character is level 2 fighter selected dual class selected thief went to skill selections and trained in short sword and scimitar put 40 points in pick pocket and accepted it. Possibly here is where the catch is I went back to the first screen of dual class could not exit and went through the process again with thief this time I hit done after selecting skills then got the pop up to cancel and selected cancel character now has no proficiencies. Also when I went back and forward again from one point I had double training points for thief skills. Have saved games from before and after.