[SDD330b] BeenInParty()-trigger should work when talking to Julann and Rigah
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/16/2016|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 22.214.171.124|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 126.96.36.199|
- Load the attached save game.
- Move near to Rigah so he initiates dialogue.
- Answer ( 1 > 1 > 2xContinue ) in the dialogue.
You can't answer "I don't mean to pry, but are you from Rashemen? I have friends who hail from the region." (string 58228).
You can answer "I don't mean to pry, but are you from Rashemen? I have friends who hail from the region." (string 58228).
wab012. I have been unable to repro this with a new game or a game imported from BG1 so far. My guess is that it has something to do with the imported game in this case.
Internal report #22842.
#1 Updated by Anders Svensson almost 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Can't get quest from Rigah and Julann to [SDD330b] BeenInParty()-trigger should work when talking to Julann and Rigah
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Submitted
No option to select that I know friends from Rashemen when speaking to Rigah and Julann which stops me getting the quest.
1. Load saved gane
2. talk to Rigah, select 1, 1
3. options missing that you know Minsc and Dynaheir