[Windows] Chain Contingency occasionally crashes the game and cannot store level 8 spells.
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/15/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 22.214.171.124|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 126.96.36.199|
1. Start a new ToB game with Daria (pre-generated character)
2. Use console to level up
3. Create and Learn Chain Contingency Scroll
3. Create and Learn Horrid Wilting
4. Fill spell memorization slots with Chain Contingency and Horrid Wilting
6. Quicksave and Cast Chain Contingency
Chain Contingency either crashes the game, and/or does not display any level 8 spells, and/or allows the level 9 spells tab to be selected (Even though chain contingency should only permit up to level 8 spells to be stored)
Game should not crash.
Tab to select level 9 spells should not be enabled
Level 8 spells should be displayed when clicking the "8" tab
Internal report #23200
Crash from casting Chain Contingency usually occurs when starting a new game, but crashes less often when loading a savegame.
The inability to select level 8 spells was introduced in 2.1
The ability to select level 9 spells was observed in 2.0