Double Tapping Arrow key then pressing a button should not make map scrolling get stuck in one direction
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/15/2016|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 188.8.131.52|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 184.108.40.206|
1. Start a new game with Abdel Pregen
2. Hover your mouse over the 'Reveal Details' button.
3. Double tab the up arrow [^], as your on the second tap press the 'Reveal Details' button.
4. Dont press anything and watch
The map keeps scrolling up uncontrollably
It should not be moving when your not pressing any keys.
Internal report #22845
-Im in window mode if that matters.
-Assumed same issue but not tested with BG2:EE and SoD.
-It also works when press any of the direction keys, left/down/right instead of up.
-It dosnt have to be the 'Reveal Details' button, it can be any button. Inventory, AI on, ect.
-Pressing Esc to bring up the menu the exiting the menu is the only way to fix it.
Personal note, This issue has been happening so much over all the patches, im so glad I finally figured it out >.<!
#2 Updated by Richard Hilton over 3 years ago
- File 2016-04-17-1621-05.mp4 added
- Subject changed from [Windows 8.1 Steam] Double Tapping Arrow key then pressing a button shouldn't make map scrolling get stuck in one direction. to Double Tapping Arrow key then pressing a button should not make map scrolling get stuck in one direction
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Submitted