Magical weapons should not appear in inventory when dealing with containers
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/14/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 188.8.131.52|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 184.108.40.206|
1. Start a new game with the Adelia pregen.
3. From the Inventory screen (I), equip the scroll in the leftmost quickslot.
4. From the Game screen (G), use the scroll (F9).
5. Once the meteors equipped as a weapon, enter the inn and go upstairs.
6. Open the container in the northwest room at x100 y270.
7. Scroll down the characters right inventory window.
The meteors are shown as being in the character inventory.
Equipped magical weapons should not show as being in a characters inventory.
Internal report #22775
Affects other magical weapons, e.g. Shillelagh and Flame Blade checked with the Jagan pregen.
When I have Mel's Minute Meteors as my weapon (from casting the spell) and I open a container, the minute meteors appear as an item in my inventory. It's as though I could transfer them, but like my familiar they are not transferable. In either case, they should not appear as though they are in my inventory sine they are equipped as a weapon.