Curing the Ghoul disease should restore THAC0 as well
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/14/2016|
|Classification:||Public Item||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 126.96.36.199|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 188.8.131.52|
1. Load Attached BGEE save called "Restore Test BEFORE".
2. Check Record (R) for Khalid.
3. Notice his THACO of, Base THACO: 12 Main Hand THACO: 12
4. Load Attached save called "Restore Test AFTER".
5. Notice his THACO of, Base THACO: 14 Main Hand THACO: 14
6. Notice he is Diseased (From a Greater Ghoul)
5. Get Abdel to cast Greater Restoration from the Scroll in his inventory on Khalid.
Disease icon is gone for Khalid, however his THACO isnt restored.
The THACO should also be restored.
Internal report #22769
-Getting a cleric to cast Cure Disease does remove the disease but has the same result of not restoring the THACO.
-Waiting aprox 8h (a guess) in-game time, or resting the party does restore the THACO but it should be cured instantly with the spell.I assume this is the status length of the original Disease not getting removed.
-Image attached for location of Greater Ghouls.
-Not sure if it effects SoD, Bg2:EE or other types of Ghouls or Diseases.
-May be related to the Bug #22763