[BD3000] Crests in Coalition Camp area should be correct
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/13/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 18.104.22.168|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 22.214.171.124|
- Load the attached save game.
- Click on the nearby banners.
1. The banner of Baldur's Gate is described as "The intricately designed crest of Waterdeep adorns this banner, which is kept in pristine condition by wards woven into its fabric." (string 69345)
2. The banner of Waterdeep is described as "The symbol of Daggerford is boldly, if crudely, emblazoned upon this tattered banner." (string 69344)
3. No banners have the crest of Daggerford.
Banners have the crests of the Flaming Fist, Daggerford and Waterdeep and the descriptions match.
This is an issue for all banners at the Coalition Camp except the Flaming Fist banners.
Waterdeep, the Flaming Fist, and Daggerford:
Internal report #22830.
#2 Updated by Anders Svensson over 3 years ago
- File Waterdeep.jpg added
- File Daggerford.jpg added
- File Crests.jpg added
- File 000000216-Crests.zip added
- Subject changed from [Windows] Wrong doodad in Coalition Camp area to [BD3000] Crests in Coalition Camp area should be correct
- Description updated (diff)
1. Enter the Coalition Camp at any point.
2. Click the banners of the design indicated in the attached screenshot.
Clicking the banner yields a message claiming it to be an "intricately designed crest of Waterdeep", (StrRef 69345), yet the banner is clearly that of the city of Baldur's Gate. This applies to every single banner bearing the relevant design.
The doodads should actually show Waterdeep's crest (Baldur's Gate is already represented with the Flaming Fist banner, see StrRef 69346).