Saves with a "space" at the end should appear in the list of available saves
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/13/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 220.127.116.11|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 18.104.22.168|
1. Start a new game with the Abdel pre-gen character.
2. Go to Options (O) > Save Game > New 'Save'.
3. Save game as anything with a space added at the end. EG: 'TestSave ' (note the space at the end)
4. Look at the combat log with the green text "Save Successful"
5. Go to Options (O) > load Game. Observe.
The save you just made is not in the Load Game menu
The save game you just made should be in the Load Game menu.
Internal report #22755
-Typing a save name and adding a (space) at the end does in fact save the game. It is located in the save directory when you check it just isn't showing up in game.
Documents\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition\save
-Likewise it is not showing in the "Save Game" menu.
-When you save it should remove the space automatically or at least tell you it didn't save like it does when there is a character that it cant use.
-Assumed same issue with SoD and BG2:EE