Tavern Rumors should not persist after loading a quicksave
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/11/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 22.214.171.124|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 126.96.36.199|
1. Start a new game, selecting a pre-generated character.
2. Enter the Candlekeep Inn.
3. Quick-save the game (Q).
4. Talk to Winthrop (2, 2) and click the Drinks item.
5. Buy drinks until you get a rumor.
6. Load the quick-save (L).
7. Talk to Winthrop and select the Drinks option again.
The rumor you got after Quick-saving will still be displayed in the Rumors window.
The Rumors window is empty
Internal report #22686
Clicking Done and re-entering the drinks menu also sees the rumor remain.
Same behaviour shown in v1.3.
Original BG cleared the rumor whenever the drinks interface was re-entered.