Corwin's Bwoosh barrel conversation should not repeat or create multiple map markers
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/10/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 22.214.171.124|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 126.96.36.199|
1. Load the attached Bwoosh Markers save.
3. Respond to Turin so she remains neutral (2, 1).
5. Locate x300 y1500 and jump there (Ctrl/J).
6. Kill the ettin ghost (Ctrl/y).
7. Respond to Corwin (1, 1, 2, 1, 2).
8. Walk south until Corwin says "Looks like we're here...".
9. Walk up to the stepping stones at x400 y1400.
10. Walk south to x300 y1900.
Corwin repeats her "Looks like we're here..." line and a duplicate marker is added to the area map.
Corwin should not repeat her line, and only one map marker should be added
Internal report #22693
It doesn't make sense for Corwin to keep repeating her line, it should only be stated once. The map marker should also only be added once.
#1 Updated by Richard Hilton over 3 years ago
- File 000000408-Bwoosh markers.zip added
- Subject changed from Corwin's Bwoosh Barrel Conversation Shouldn't create Multiple Map Markers to Corwin's Bwoosh barrel conversation should not repeat or create multiple map markers
- Description updated (diff)
Original repro was fine for seeing the issue but requires a repro with the affected area unvisited. Rewrote on that basis.