It should not be possible to duplicate or lose items when moving them in or out of containers
|Status:||Closed - Fixed||Start date:||04/08/2016|
|Classification:||C - Minor||Due date:|
|Target version:||Public Bug Reports - 184.108.40.206|
|Found In Version:||Public Bug Reports - 220.127.116.11|
1. Start a new game with the Abdel pregen.
2. From the Inventory screen (I), double click the bag of holding to open it.
3. Click the Black Spider Figurine then click To Backpack.
4. Right-click Abdel's portrait.
5. Right-click Abdel's portrait again and observe the figurine in his inventory.
6. Double click the bag of holding to open it.
One instance of the figurine can be found in the container, with a second in inventory.
The figurine should be moved from the container and put into inventory.
Internal report #22634
Using a ToB repro as affects all games.
Moving an item into a container at step 3 instead, sees the item lost.